ASCE has been alerted that an unauthorized housing company is contacting our exhibitors to inform them that they can offer less expensive room rates at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel. If you are contacted, immediately email Sean Scully or Drew Caracciolo
Please join us for the Geotechnical & Structural Engineering Congress. You are cordially invited to exhibit at this first-of-its-kind event in Phoenix, Arizona, February 14-17, 2016.
- One (1) Full Congress Registration
- One (1) additional Exhibit Booth Personnel Registration
- Up to two (2) additional Exhibit Booth Personnel Registrations @ $275 each
- Dedicated hours in exhibit hall with qualified buyers
- Exposure at all exhibit hall events: one (1) Welcome Reception, two (2) breakfasts, four (4) morning and afternoon breaks, and two (2) Luncheons, plus a Student Competition
- Exclusive hours with no competing sessions during the Welcome Reception, breaks, and luncheons
- Recognition in the following (subject to print deadlines): Preliminary Program (50% deposit must be paid by Tuesday, August 18, 2015)
- Final Program (Full payment must be received by Tuesday, November 17, 2015)
- Up to 50-word description of your organization and/or product, and a logo in the Final Program. This information must be provided by Wednesday, December 9, 2015. After this date the Final Program goes to print and this information cannot be added.
- Congress website recognition
- A pre- and post- Geotechnical & Structural Engineering Congress 2016 attendee list (provided if the signed list agreement form and full payment are received)
10 x 10-ft Booth includes
- Pipe and drape in show colors
- 6 foot skirted table
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) trash can
Exhibit Booth FeesBy May 18, 2015 - $2,095 Until November 1, 2015 - $2,395 After November 1, 2015 - $2,695
Payment of Exhibit Booth Space
Applications must be accompanied by the space rental fee. Make the rental fee payable to ASCE/G-I&SEI Exhibits. Fifty percent (50%) payment is acceptable if received between May 8, 2015 and October 1, 2015. All space must be paid in full by Tuesday, November 17, 2015. After that date, all reserved booth space not paid in full will be released for resale. Contracts submitted after October 1, 2015 must be accompanied by payment in full. Set-up is prohibited until booth space is paid in full.
Assignment of Exhibit Booth Space
Space is assigned to companies in good standing and upon receipt of the full payment. Contracts will be dated and assigned in order received. If your choice of space is not available, the closest space to your original selection will be assigned. No guarantees are made with respect to booth location. Before July 10, 2015, GI and SEI Organizational members will be given priority assignments.
Complete the contract enclosed with this prospectus or download the contract at www.geo-structures.org and click on Exhibits.
The exhibitor shall not reassign, sublease or share assigned exhibit space with any person, firm, or other entity and agrees not to exhibit, advertise, or offer for sale goods other than those manufactured or sold by the exhibitor in the regular course of business, without notification to and approval of ASCE Show Management.
Cancellation of Space
Cancellation notification must be submitted in writing to ASCE Show Management. A refund of the total amount paid less a $100 processing fee per 10 x10-ft reserved space will be made if cancellation is received before November 17, 2015. No refunds will be made for cancellations received on or after November 17, 2015
Exhibitor Registration for Geotechnical & Structural Engineering Congress 2016
Included in your space rental fee is one (1) Full Registration and one (1) Exhibit Booth Personnel Registration. Also, you may purchase up to two (2) additional Exhibit Booth Personnel Registrations at $275. An Exhibitor Registration Form will be sent as part of the official Exhibitor Service Kit mailed three (3) months prior to the Congress. One (1) Exhibitor Registration Form must be completed for each registration and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 703-295-6144 no later than Thursday, January 14, 2016. After Thursday, January 14, 2016 exhibitor registration will take place on-site at the Congress and there will be a $75 on-site service fee to process.
After getting the 4 registrations available through the booth, extra registrations must be purchased at the Full or Daily Conference rate.
Exhibit Service Company
Alliance Exposition Services is the official contractor for ASCE/G-I & SEI. An Exhibitor Service Kit containing the forms necessary to ship your booth and to place orders for services have been emailed to you. If you did not receive the Kit or have questions regarding their services, please contact Alliance directly. They may be reached at ExhibitorAssistance@alliance-exposition.com or (703) 528-2001 Option 1.
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel
340 North 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Our Conference session space depends on your patronage of this official Conference hotel. Conference organizers recommend this hotel exclusively. The reservation deadline is Thursday, January 14, 2016 although rooms will likely sell out prior to this date. Instructions for making your reservation will be posted on www.geo-structures.org – visit the Location tab for more information
Single/Double Rates: $179 + tax
All room rates are subject to applicable tax - currently 12.3% per room, per night and subject to change.