We are not able to include any additional abstracts or session submissions for this congress.
The system is now closed because the session proposals and abstract submissions were due on April 7, 2015.
General Notes on Submissions
- The login name and password used for abstract upload to the paper management system must be the same for the final paper upload. They cannot be changed to a different login name and password.
- Allowable file types are Word 2003(.doc) / 2007(.docx) or rich text format (.rtf). Columns and PDFs are not allowed.
- Final papers are encouraged. They are not reviewed but are published in the conference's proceedings.
- You are required to register for the Congress, attend, and make a presentation in your approved and assigned session.
- All sessions are 90 minutes.
- No more than 5 abstracts will be allowed in any 90 minute session. 4 abstracts are preferred.
- The review committee reserves the right to remove abstracts from a full session on technical grounds and/or add other submitted abstracts that are a better fit for the session.
- Abstract and Session submissions will be reviewed by the Joint Committee, GEO subcommittee, and the SEI NTPC for decisions on acceptance.
- Explanation of Permissions Requirements
- Explanation on how to do Author-date references
- Details on Authorship Originality & Copyright Transfer Agreement
Have questions about Presentations? Contact Debbie Smith | 703-295-6095